Bosch Wipers – 5 tips to outstanding wiping results
Bosch wiper blades are high-quality products. Installed onto vehicles, they ensure a clear view at all times. These tips and tricks will reveal what to do to make sure your Bosch wiper blades provide very good wiping results for a long time.
5 tips to achieve outstanding wiping results
Regularly clean the windshield and the wiper rubbers.
- Wash off any residue of insects, resins and pollen.
Remove leaves and coarse dirt.
- Do not operate the wiper blades if there are leaves or particles of dirt in its path, as this could damage the wiper rubber
- Do add windshield cleaner to the windshield washer
Top up the windshield washer tank.
- Regularly check the level of windshield washer
- Use the right windshield washer to top up the tank and stick to the specified mixture ratio.
Prepare the wiper blades for the winter season.
- Add antifreeze agent to the windshield washer as soon as the temperatures starts dropping
- Lift the wiper blades at night or put a foil /cardboard between wiper blade and windshield
- Never operate the wiper blades on a frozen windshield
Replace wiper blades regularly!
- Always replace the wiper blades before and after each winter season
- Remember to replace them at least once a year